Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. giants World Series Game 1 Thread

And that there should signal the final appearance for Jose Valverde in a Detroit Tigers uniform.

This really could be a blessing...almost walks the pitcher, and line drive double. He's done. Don't pitch him again after tonight. Sorry, check that. base hit. I would rather know this in a blow out, than in a 1 run game in the 9th.

nobody is having any problems picking up the ball out of his hand. the set position is closer to where it needs to be but still not high enough.

Only bummer - is that Valverde is now taking up a roster spot that will not be used the rest of the series.

OK - all you math wiz out there, what's his post seasone ERA now? 134.45?

For a while there I was feeling good about only being down 5.

Then Smokey decided to use his worst pitcher.

I sorta feel bad for Jose man he has really hit the basement and damn near looked like he was ready to cry in the dugout.

Back